Context and overview details
Policy became operational: 25/05/18
Sporting Sites Worldwide is registered in the UK, Company’s House registration number: 05597046
Sporting Sites Worldwide (SSW) operates three brands/websites:
The following privacy statement applies to all websites and brands operated by Sporting Sites Worldwide Ltd.
- what information we collect from you and why;
- how we use your information;
- how your information is stored and shared;
- your rights; and
- other useful privacy and security related matters.
We recommend you take the time to read this policy.
The contents of any of the SSW websites provide general information only. Although all reasonable care is taken to ensure that all materials are accurate, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Sporting Sites Worldwide Ltd. for any inaccuracies, omissions or misleading statements on these pages. In addition, Sporting Sites Worldwide Ltd. excludes liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused from the use of or reliance upon information contained in this website. We welcome your feedback regarding any of the information contained on our website via firstname.lastname@example.org
The SSW websites may provide hyperlinks to other websites. These are provided for convenience only. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. Sporting Sites Worldwide Ltd. accepts no responsibility for the content of such external websites. Should you have any concerns about any of the sites linked to by our website, we would welcome your feedback at email@example.com
What personal information do we collect from the people that use our website and online registration services?
No personal information is required to review information on any of the public areas of the website.
When using our online registration/membership services, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name email address, or other details to help with the delivery of our services.
When do we collect data?
We collect information from you when you engage in using or purchasing any of our services or products.
How do we use your information?
We use personal information for the purposes of providing services to our members i.e. those who have signed up to receive information and potential members, building and managing relationships with existing and potential members and other interested parties, contacting you regarding subscriptions or renewal of these and generally operating our business.
This includes keeping you informed of the latest updates and other activities, events or information that we feel is relevant. Such processing is done in furtherance of and is necessary for the legitimate business interests pursued by Sporting Sites Worldwide Ltd.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, observe strict password policies and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a validated PCI DSS Level 1 Service Provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. All bank information submitted is encrypted at point of entry and decrypted at receipt and the electronic copies of the encrypted emails are destroyed.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or mobile phone if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. We use session cookies which are cookies which expire once you close your web browser.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including necessary cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
Sharing of personal information
Sporting Sites Worldwide Ltd. does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties, except under the following circumstances:
· We may share personal information about you with third parties who perform services on our behalf, for the limited purpose of carrying out such services. This includes, but is not limited to, third parties that assist in managing our business, hosting or administering the website or other systems, sending communications on our behalf, maintaining or analysing our data or providing marketing assistance.
· We reserve the right to disclose and transfer personal information about you in connection with a business merger, consolidation, restructuring, financing, sales of substantially all assets, or other business change.
· We may disclose personal information about you when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or to protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
· We may share personal information about you in accordance with any express consent you give us which is specific to the purposes of the processing which you will be informed about at the time we request such consent. You do not have to give such consent and, once given, you may withdraw such consent at any time by contacting us. Please be aware that such a withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of personal data collected and processed prior to the date of your withdrawal of consent.
· We may share some personal data about you when you click through from one of our websites to a third party website.
· We will share some PII data when you purchase goods or services on a SSW website where SSW is acting as the agent for the seller to enable the seller to identify who has purchased those services.
Requesting access to the personal information we hold about you
If you would like to see a copy of the personal information that we hold about you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your right to unsubscribe
If at any time you would like to update your communication preferences or unsubscribe you can simply:
Follow the link found on the SSW websites
Email:and put in the subject line Unsubscribe from (name of website you are registered on)